Descripción de Shawn Henss - Giving-Sole, Helping Children Living in Foster Care Be HEARD - KNOWN - LOVED | Episode 2
Back in March 2018, 9-year-old Gavin Henss got a surprise any kid his age would dream of: courtside tickets to a basketball game between the Phoenix Suns and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
One of the players on the court that night was LeBron James, who had recently been criticized for his political commentary and was told by a famous news host, “Shut up and dribble.” To show his support for James, Gavin made a sign just hours before the game. This sign catapulted Gavin into Internet stardom and inspired his family to launch the Homes for Good Non-Profit of the Quarter, Giving Sole.
In This Episode:
- What is it like to work with Giving Sole?
- Lebron James and Giving Sole
- How does Giving Sole help kids in foster care?
- What is Giving Sole's goal?
- Why Giving Sole does what they do
- Tim and Giving Sole
- What is Tim McBrides format for raising money?
- How does AZ rank in foster care?
- How does Giving Sole make a difference?
- Shawn Henss foster story
- Creating an experience for foster kids
- Tim's experience with Giving Sole
- How to give back to your community
- What is Giving Sole's new campaign?
- Why Tim is passionate about Homes for Good
- How to follow them
- How to get involved
- AZ Helping Hands
Connect with Giving Sole:
Usamos cookies para que la web funcione, personalizar contenido, analizar trafico, mostrar anuncios personalizados y para integrar redes sociales. Compartimos información con nuestros partners de analítica, publicidad y redes sociales para el registro. Si pulsas “Aceptar” o continuas navegando, aceptas su uso.